Thursday 24 April 2008

Writers, here I go

Today I won't post any photos. Instead, I'm going to write about my next move.

I love posting photos and you can be sure that I'll be posting many more of them here. All images will be either in the public domain or distributed under a Creative Commons license. That's my way to show my respect towards the artists.

Anyway, from now on I'd like to do something else. Besides promoting some wonderful photographers, I'd love to promote writers too.

I'm a writer and I know how important it is to have your stuff read. So I'm going to select lots of stories, poems and fanfics and contact their authors. I'll ask their permission to post links to their writings here. I hope some of them will give me their permission. Let's see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy. :]
Yeah, sure yew have my permission.
Just gimme credit, ne? 8D

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Yes, you have my permission. Just establish that I am the writer, and give me credit. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sure! (I was so worried your blog was going to be MySpace or something)
The crediting info is in the body of the poem anyway, but make sure to credit it (c) Simi Landau 2008.
Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

You can post my story if you want to!! I'd love that!!

Crazeediazee411
author of
Freindly Competition

Anonymous said...

Hey- Fairybrat from Fictionpress, and I give you permission to distribute 'Headaches' and anything else of mine that you choose to however you want, so long as I'm credited.

Anonymous said...

hi, this is queen b of randomness from fanfiction.net. sorry i never answered you, i sent you something on fanfic but i didnt notice that i was supposed to say it here. so yeah, you can use 'princess and the peasly' i'd love you to! ^^